Our mission is to spread a new paradigm in dating and relationships by being a catalyst of outrageous love.
Audience: MeetMindful users strive to be the best version of themselves through active, conscious, healthy, sustainable lifestyles. They seek content that is fun, authentic, and fosters self-discovery through relationships and experiences. They are between the ages of 30-54.
Topics: MeetMindful is a dating and relationship site and we approach all relational topics from a mindful perspective. However, we do cover other lifestyle topics so long as they are approached from a dating and relationship lens and connect with our readers.
Tone: Keep it real. Your article should naturally flow using a tone you would use with a friend.
Original Content: Repurposed content should differ 50% from the originally published piece. If your work has been published elsewhere, please include a link to the original article.
Length: Approximately 1,000 words.
Editing: Your work rocks and we’re incredibly grateful for it, but we do reserve the right to edit submitted material—most often this applies to grammar and formatting. If significant changes are required, we will contact you to discuss edits and/or revisions.
Pictures: Images may be submitted for consideration with your article, but the editorial staff reserves the right to make final decisions. If you are submitting images of any kind, please avoid pictures with copyright restrictions and include the source when sending them our way.
Ownership: MeetMindful retains ownership of all original, published content. If you are interested in re-publishing your content, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide further instructions.
- To emphasize words or concepts, use bold or italicized fonts, no words should be in all caps at any point.
- Go easy on the exclamation points!!! Use with utmost discretion.
- Numbers one through nine should be spelled; 10 begins numeric digits.
- The title of a book, song, movie, etc. should be italicized.
- Do not double space between sentences.
Submitting Your Work:
After your topic has been approved, you may submit a completed draft to email@example.com
Please include the following:
1) attach your article in word/pages format
2) include a brief, single paragraph bio with any requested links
3) attach your snazziest headshot to include with your bio
Becoming a Regular Contributor:
Regular Contributors work directly with the MeetMindful editor via email to workshop article ideas and to establish deadlines. If you are interested in joining our family of regular contributors, please send us a love note: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing Your Published Article:
- Please include links to your MeetMindful article on your online media (social media accounts, website, etc)
- When your post goes live, please post to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc. and use tags when appropriate.
- Submitting your post to bookmarking sites like reddit, StumbleUpon, and Digg is a surefire way to increase traffic.
- Engage readers by asking questions, asking for opinions, and commenting where appropriate.
- Please stay humble, but don’t be shy, social media is there for us to use.
- Comment on other people’s blog posts and include a link to your own if it’s relevant.