Interested in taking this relationship somewhere special? We’re looking for fresh voices to join our family of writers.
Dear Shining, Daring Heart:
You made it.
You bravely clicked “write for us” because you have a voice that is ready to be heard—a voice that can make a positive impact on the lives of our MeetMindful members who are hungry for authentic connections in life and love.
The stars have aligned, it seems. You’re right on time.
Our community of singles is growing fast and we’re ready to expand our family of writers and experts.
Who are we looking for?
- We’re looking for conscious souls who understand the impact that discovery of Self, others, and community can make in every area of our lives (especially dating).
- We’re looking for courageous beings who have open hearts and open minds, individuals who are curious and compassionate about human connection.
- We’re looking for writers who can be a guiding voice for all of our members, regardless of gender, sexual orientation or preference.
- We’re looking for experts who can make sense of this crazy thing called “love.”
What are we looking for?
- We’re looking for cutting edge dating advice that supports our members’ quest for acceptance, authenticity, and outrageous love.
- We’re looking for unique, only-you-can-tell-it stories of love in all its incredible forms.
- We’re looking for examples of and instruction on what a conscious, evolved relationship looks like today.
- We’re looking for content that expands the hearts and minds of our MeetMindful members while they’re embarking on their dating journeys.
Sound like you?
I thought so.
Nice to meet you:
Please send an email with background information about you and your work along with a proposed topic for review to: firstname.lastname@example.org
With outrageous love,
Sara Crolick, Managing Editor
P.S. If you’re not quite ready to join our family of contributors, but have an article idea, send it my way at: email@example.com